My jeeze, we filmed this routine 3x due to several camera errors. My body system was shaaaakingggggg.
▸ for lower abs, upper abs & side abs
▸ advanced level
▸ 100% appropriate for males
1. make certain to maintain your Back flat around the pad. Only decrease your legs so far as possible, so that your back isn’t lifting from the pad.
2. lay your mind around the pad, if that is more comfy. Make certain to still tilt your pelvis & activate your lower abs should you rest your mind.
3. Consider YOUR ABS. It comes down to your brain muscle connection! Raise your legs with the effectiveness of your abs, not your thighs.
It was recorded in Norway a week ago 🙂 regrettably you cannot see anything from the landscape because all individuals takes had errors 🙁 But on the positive note: The sunlight within this Swedish gym made my abs pop haha!!!
No Equipment necessary, no breaks and never much space needed 🙂 Should you prefer a break tho – go! Just never give up!
The recording is within full-length and that means you can simply follow whatever I’m doing 30s for every exercise.
▸ I offer FREE WORKOUT Intentions of my Instagram Funnel & within my Pam Application.
30min, 45min Weights / Sweaty / Slow, Beginner Friendly, 60min Hardcore & dancing Plan. Updated weekly.
➞ my Pam Application ♥︎ Free workout plans, recipes & tips:
➞ Instagram http://world wide web.instagram.com/pamela_rf/
use #PamelaReif if you would like me to visit your workout pics and videos!
▸ You could find ALL SONGS within my workout playlist. I update it weekly & it’s on Spotify, Apple Music, etc. ♥︎
1. Ofenbach – Be Mine
2. Galantis – Nothing
3. Clean Bandit foot. Demi Lovato – Solo
4. Galantis x David Guetta x Little Mix – Heartbreak Anthem
unterstützt durch Warner Music Germany
When joining me with this workout video, you have to try taking some safeguards as the safety and health is an essential. To prevent any injuries or harm, you have to look at your health together with your physician before exercising. By performing any fitness exercises not being watched as with this video, you’re performing them at the own risk. Visit a fitness professional to provide you with suggestions about your exercise form. Pamela Reif won’t be responsible or responsible for any injuries or harm you sustain because of this video.