What’s my Powerbuilding System about?
‣ my favorite strength & size program up to now created for intermediate-advanced lifters
‣ you can pick a 4x/week or 5-6x/week version
‣ an Stand out spreadsheet for tracking how well you’re progressing
‣ a method Guide explaining just how to interrupt through sticking points
‣ full 10 week program (along with a max test week) including exact warm-up sets, working sets, RPE, %1RM, and training cues for each exercise!
‣ video demos from me for each exercise
‣ an enormous listing of exercise substitutions
‣ detailed explanations from the entire program, plus much more!
This program alternates between Full days and Upper/Lower days, such as this:
Week 1 – Full [More strength focused]
Week 2 – Upper/Lower [More hypertrophy focused]
Also, if you are a little limited on equipment right now, donrrrt worry. When i first ran with the enter in a garage gym with only an electrical rack, some dumbbells along with a couple of bands. There are several cable/machine options incorporated, but there’s additionally a full listing of exercise substitutions for each exercise within the program. Should you encounter every other questions/concerns my coaching support team is going to be available to assist you too.
Find out more here: https://shop.jeffnippard.com/product/the-powerbuilding-system/
If you are still inside your first 1-24 months of lifting, I highly recommend running my Fundamentals Program first: https://shop.jeffnippard.com/product/fundamentals-hypertrophy-program/
If you are searching for any Push Pull Legs program to operate until Powerbuilding 2. drops, I’d recommend my Intermediate-Advanced PPL Program: https://shop.jeffnippard.com/product/intermediate-advanced-push-pull-legs-hypertrophy-program/
:00 – Intro
:52 – Legs 1 (Quad Focused)
4:54 – Push 1 (Chest Focused)
7:24 – Pull 1 (Lat Focused)
9:35 – Legs 2 (Posterior-Chain Focused)
12:15 – Push 2 (Delt Focused)
15:03 – Pull 2 (Mid-Back & Rear Delt Focused)
Assistance the funnel by:
1. Trying certainly one of my training programs: → http://world wide web.jeffnippard.com/programs
2. Looking at what my sponsors have to give you:
▹ MASS (Monthly Research Review)
‣ Only $25/month (pre-compensated yearly)
▹ PEScience Supplements
‣ https://world wide web.PEScience.com
‣ Use promo code Shaun in order to save $$
▹ RISE Training Gear and Sportwear
‣ Use promo code Shaun in order to save 10%
The shirt, shorts and belt I am putting on within this video are available through this affiliate link. I earn a commission while you shop with the link below:
Within this video I am dealing with a complete week of push/pull/legs workouts. Unlike my Science Applied Series from 2018, this time around we’re incorporating more complex hypertrophy techniques, greater overall efforts and novel exercise selection.
https://world wide web.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7969179/
If the knees review the toes? [Video] https://world wide web.youtube.com/watch?v=dCHLUtf–pg
Neck training 101 [Video]
https://world wide web.youtube.com/watch?v=gimeRpdqWQw
MASS Vol 4, Issue 12 [Affiliate link: bit.ly/jeffMASS]
https://world wide web.youtube.com/watch?v=9iN7jlPJhyQ
https://world wide web.youtube.com/watch?v=tD45aW3Afr4
https://world wide web.youtube.com/watch?v=W1EExGRrWE8
Plus additional music from Epidemic Seem
Filmed and edited by me using Final Cut Pro!
Intro by RLR Studios: https://world wide web.rlrstudios.ca/
Follow me on social networking:
INSTAGRAM ‣ http://instagram.com/jeffnippard
SNAPCHAT ‣ http://snapchat.com/add/jeffnippard
FACEBOOK ‣ http://facebook.com/jeffnippard
TWITTER ‣ http://twitter.com/jeffnippard
PODCAST ‣ The Shaun Nippard Podcast on iTunes and Stitcher
About me: I am a Canadian natural pro bodybuilder and worldwide-qualified powerlifter having a BSc in biochemistry/chemistry and a love for science. I have been practicing 12 years drug-free. I am 5’5 and fluctuate between 160 lbs (lean) and 180 lbs (bulked).
Disclaimers: Shaun Nippard isn’t a physician or your personal doctor. Always see a physician before beginning any workout program. Utilization of this post is strictly at the own risk. Shaun Nippard won’t assume any liability for direct or indirect losses or damages that could derive from using information found in this video including although not restricted to economic loss, injuries, illness or dying.